Fish and tiger prawn pie, melon wrapped in proscuto, and the amazing mango raspberry marscapone cheesecake.
My dinner, oatmeal with bbq pork and corn. dessert - custard cream bun (which charlie bear ate half of so I got a sliver of cheesecake) SOOO YUM! I savoured every bit of it and never loved cheesecake more than that night.
Over the next week I will be having oatmeal for breakfast with either a spoonful of beans or cream corn. No more eggs unless I can find that $9 box again for 12 eggs! I had noodles for lunch day 5 with an apple for a snack and no dinner as I skipped it to go out and say goodbye to my best friend who was leaving day 7 for Nepal. That night I was so hungry and tired and ran off my adrenaline of saying goodbye.
Day 6 was not an easy morning to get to work for ten a.m. I skipped breakfast and brought a full cup of oatmeal with creamed corn and plantain banana and an apple. By four o clock I was finished work and bought myself a ham and egg bun from the bakery for $5. Hot, fresh and soooo good! By 6 I had eaten dinner and by 9 I was out saying goodbye again spending my friend's last night in Hong Kong out and not in bed and of course, feeling hungry by 4 am. I just went to bed and getting up Day 7 (again for work) it was rough but I made it through by eating my oatmeal with plantain banana, drinking water and eating an apple. After a very short and sad goodbye I went home to eat my noodle and onion dinner. One dessert roll that Dani and I had purchased the week before we started this challenge. Which reminds me, I forgot to take that off my spending so here's the update
Allowance $375
Spent $10 (dessert rolls)
Left $365
No comments:
Post a Comment