Okay ssooo I know I'm supposed to give you all a chinese video blog but I've had quite some trouble with a camera so, this will have to do for now but I promise I will still make you all a video! But for now here is a short chinese blog (curtesy of my collegue Dorothy for helping me type on the computer).
我已經開始了這個活動的第21日了, 我最大的感受就是時間不足!!!! 而且我瘦了, 但一點都不健康.
~CLICK ME~
以上是這個活動的網址, 希望各位朋友看完後, 可以在網址上簽名, 多謝各位支持~!
I've not changed my diet much, I tried to have a sandwhich week but it was hard because I'd have to pack the bread separately from the filling and then the bread would get squished and well, it wasn't nice. So, I'm back on the oatmeal and corn with bbq pork or noodles with vegg. Wellcome has a great $10/2 packages of vegetable deal at the end of the day. It's not the freshest but it's still good!
This week I've had for fruits and veg - 3 Bananas, sugar snap beans, peppers and onions.
I also aced my chinese reading and writing examination level one last night so I spent $26.00 on a chicken mc nugget meal at mc donalds. It was deliciously greasy and my stomach wasn't too happy with me after. . .
10 days to go!
Allowance $255
Spent $111
Left $144
Friday, August 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment