Okay so I'm still working on getting a camera to record a video for next week and I am going to the doctor tomorrow for a full on physical with my GP. I've also been posted onto a nutritionists forum by a trusted health concious friend and I will post up their predictions and recommendations to help me eat as best as I can given my restraints.
Day Three - It was so hot out and I didn't really feel like eating because of the heat so for breakfast i ate one egg and 1/2 cup of oats. For lunch I had my noodle tofu sprouts mix but spread across a few hours in between my classes. By the time dinner hour came I was starving and decided to go to the shop and use the rest of my allowance for the week. I bought bbq pork marked down, a can of corn, chicken soup base, a bag of apples and snow pea snaps.
For dinner I had to eat the rest of my tofu because it started to go sour so i just tossed it in a pan with my snow peas and a little bit of pork. It wasn't half bad, just a little bit of a sour after taste. Well it was better than throwing it out! Now I know that if you keep fresh tofu, make sure you change the water its soaking in, everyday instead of pouring it out!
Here's the money situation after tonight's groceries.
Allowance $436
Spent $54 (includes yesterday's shop)
Left $382 (I have $7 left for any emergencies before Monday)
Day 4
Of course I had to jinks myself. Today I forgot that we were having a family gathering at a house for dinner and I didn't pack my dinner, only my lunch. SO, I spent my last $7 on a cup noodle from 7-11 for lunch with my apple and I will eat my Oatmeal, corn, bbq pork mix for dinner.
I'm feeling really tired today and don't feel like swimming but I will be doing Yoga tonight and definitely swimming tomorrow morning.
I promise a cantonese video blog soon and a cantonese blog in the coming week too!
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment